Worcester’s hottest chefs and mixologists will once again serve up culinary sensations at Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation. Attendees enjoy a sensational event featuring the finest food from over 50 of the best chefs and restaurants, worldly wines, scintillating spirits, craft beers, an incredible silent auction and a great time while making a difference.
Each ticket purchased helps support Share Our Strength’s efforts in eliminating childhood hunger as well as our local beneficiaries. In the wake of staggering reports that nearly half of all children in the U.S. will be on food stamps at the some point in their life, there is no time to waste. The time to act is now.
For the past 25 years, Share Our Strength’s Taste of the Nation® has been raising funds to fight hunger and poverty in the U.S. and abroad. Today, these funds are focused sharply on providing critical financial support and awareness for Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign, helping make sure every child in America gets the nutritious food they need, every day.
To celebrate our 25th anniversary, we are offering you the chance to win a 2013 Ford Fusion valued at $25,000.00. Purchase your chance at the event for $25.
For official promotion rules, visit the Ford Promotion tab.
Worcester's finest restaurants that have committed to ending childhood hunger!
- 111 Chophouse Restaurant
- Amici's Trattoria
- Arturo's Ristorante
- Atlas Distributors
- Bocado Tapas Wine Bar
- Budwiesier Black Crown & Bud Light Platinum
- Canal Bar & Grille
- Calabria Ristorante
- Castle Restaurant
- Ceres Bistro at the Beechwood Hotel
- Chartwell's at Becker College
- Chef Sau
- The Citizen
- Cold Stone Creamery of Millbury
- Consolidated Beverages
- Coral Seafood Restaurant
- Crystal Brook Farm
- Cabin Fever Whisky
- Cyprian Keyes Golf Club
- Gerardo's Italian Bakery
- Good As Gold Coffee
- Grill on the Hill
- Hammer & Sickle
- Inspired Beverage
- Julio's Liquors
- Livia's Dish
- Lucky Dog Vodka
- Teaky Teas
- The Manor
- The Mill Restaurant and Lounge
- Nuovo Restaurant
- Offshore Ale
- On the Rise Baking
- The People's Kitchen of the Citizen
- Peppercorn's Grille & Tavern
- Piccolo's Restaurant
- Polar Beverages
- Sam Adams
- Shock Top Apple Wheat and Draft Mark Belgium White
- Smokestack Urban BBQ
- Sole Proprietor Restaurant
- Something Sweet by Michelle
- Sonoma Restaurant
- Southbridge Hotel & Conference Center
- Struck Catering
- Twisted Fork
- Two Chefs Restaurant & Pastry Shop
- Via Italian Restaurant
- Wachusett Brewing Company
- The Willows of Worcester
- Willy's Steakhouse Grill & Sushi Bar
- Wormtown Brewing Company - featuring Wormtown Be Hoppy & Mass Whole Hefeweizen
- Zorba's Tavern
Please contact Audrey Kurlan Marcy at 508-873-3600 or email@example.com regarding event details, PR/media, restaurant participation, volunteering or donating an auction item. Thank you!
To celebrate our 25th anniversary, we are offering you the chance to win a 2013 Ford Fusion valued at $25,000.00.
You can make a donation of $25 for one chance or $100 for 5 chances. A maximum of 1000 chances will be sold.
Up to 25 names from the chances sold will be pulled at random. Once a name is pulled and called, that person will choose a 3-digit number to unlock the visible vault holding the keys to the Ford Fusion. If he/she opens the vault, they are the winner of the car. If not, another name will be chosen (up to 25 in total).
There are no guarantees that someone will win the car but the more chances you buy, the better your chances are. 100% of the donations support Share Our Strengths efforts to end childhood hunger.
Official Promotion Rules:
You must be 21 or older and at the Taste of the Nation event when the contest starts (present to win). The contest will start at 7:30 p.m. on April 22, 2013.
$25 is the donation amount to enter the contest. You may donate more to have additional chances. If your donation is for 4 chances, you will get one free (or $100 for 5 chances).
You can purchase as many chances as you'd like but the total amount of donations accepted for the contest will not exceed 1000. Up to 25 names will be pulled at random and given the chance to open the vault; one name will be pulled at random and that person will pick a 3-digit number and try to open the visible vault that holds the keys to the 2013 Ford Fusion. If the numbers entered do not open the vault, another name will be drawn. This will continue until someone opens the vault or the 25 maximum chances have been given. The winner, -- should there be one, is responsible for all taxes and licensing fees associated with owning a car. A winner is not guaranteed.
* Employees, agents, successors and assignees of the ("sponsors" ) Marsh Kemp Insurance Agency, Sunnyside Motors, its advertising agencies and promotional companies involved in this promotion, as well as family and household members of same, shall be ineligible to participate in the promotion and shall be ineligible for any prize covered herein.
* Names and likenesses of the promotion winner may be used by the Marsh Kemp Insurance Agency, Sunnyside Motors, or their designee(s) for promotional purposes without further compensation to those "sponsors" or the promotion winner.