Join Us to Help End Childhood Hunger in America
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
620 T St NW
Washington, DC 20001
No Kid Hungry Hero Honorees
Senator Pat Roberts (KS)
Senator Debbie Stabenow (MI)
Master of Ceremonies
CNN Anchor and Chief Washington Correspondant
The Grill Room at Rosewood Washington DC
Ripple | Roofer's Union | Smoked & Stacked
The Shaw Bijou
6 p.m. - VIP Cocktail reception with champagne toast and
oysters from Rappahannock Oyster Co.
6 p.m. - Cocktail reception
7 p.m. - Multi-course seated dinner
Contact Liz Levine at email@example.com or 202-808-7831 with any questions.
Space is limited, RSVP required.
No child in should grow up hungry in America, but one in five children struggles with hunger. Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry campaign is ending childhood hunger in this nation by connecting kids in need with nutritious food and teaching families how to cook healthy, affordable meals. You can help surround kids with the nutritious food they need where they live, learn and play.
NO KID HUNGRY CHAMPION
No Kid Hungry Champions will receive:
- one table of 10 at dinner / 10 guests for the VIP cocktail reception with champagne toast and oysters by Rappahannock Oyster Co.
- Verbal recognition at dinner
- Recognition on event collateral and website as No Kid Hungry Champion Sponsor
- Full page color acknowledgement (which may be used as back cover, front or back inside cover) in the printed event program
- Inclusion in event press release (if applicable)
- Tax deductible amount: $24,000
*Support at this level can help cover one quarter of the costs to permanently retrofit a mobile meals truck to reach kids with summer meals at a time when they might otherwise go hungry -- providing critical infrastructure to ensure that children have a meal now and for years to come.
SCHOOL BREAKFAST HERO
School Breakfast Heroes will receive:
- Eight tickets to dinner and VIP cocktail reception with champagne toast and oysters by Rappahannock Oyster Co.
- Verbal recognition at dinner
- Recognition on event collateral and website as School Breakfast Hero
- Full page color acknowledgement in the printed event program
- Tax deductible amount: $9,200
*Support at this level can help two schools launch an in-classroom breakfast program.
AFTERSCHOOL MEALS FRIEND
Afterschool Meals Friends will receive:
- Four tickets to dinner and cocktail reception
- Half page color acknowledgement in the printed event program
- Tax deductible amount: $4,600
*Support at this level can upgrade a kitchen at an afterschool meals site, allowing them to feed more kids outside of the school day.
SUMMER MEALS CHAMPION
Summer Meals Champions will receive:
- Two tickets to dinner and cocktail reception
- Quarter page color acknowledgement in the printed event program
- Tax deductible amount: $2,300
*Support at this level can cover the cost of a refrigerator or freezer for a summer meals program, meaning more kids can be served meals out of school time.
Individuals will receive one ticket to the dinner and cocktail reception
Tax deductible amount: $900
TRIBUTE JOURNAL FULL
Full page acknowledgement in the printed event program
TRIBUTE JOURNAL HALF
Half page acknowledgement in the printed event program