Minneapolis' Taste of the Nation Hotlist for No Kid Hungry will be held on June 11, 2015 at Nicollet Island Pavillion
IMPORTANT Day Of Information:
- Admission - VIP guests will be admitted starting at 6:00 p.m. General Admission attendees will be admitted starting at 7:00 p.m. Be sure to vote for your favorite chef by 8:30 p.m.!
- Attire - Dress code is “casual cocktail chic”. We welcome everything from little black dresses to jeans for this fun, festive event.
- Auction - The Silent Auction should not be missed! Start getting your bids ready for one-of-a-kind food and wine gifts, personal training sessions, and more.
- Bring Your ID - Hotlist is a 21-and-over-event so please be prepared to show photo identification at check-in.
- Citi ® Card Holders - Citi® card members who bring their Citi credit or debit card to the event get access to special benefits including Fast Pass Check-In.
- Games and Prizes - Test your skill at the Tipsy Toss to take home some wonderful bottles of wine and spirits. Please remember to bring cash for faster play!
- Parking - Parking is available on a first come first serve basis with options including:
o Limited free parking in the NIP lot at the corner of Wilder St and Merriam Rd
o Limited free parking in the DeLaSalle High School lot across Hennepin and 1st Ave
o Free street parking on the island, as dictated by signage
o Metered parking along Main St or in the St Anthony neighborhood
o Pay parking in the St Anthony Falls ramp on SE 2nd Ave
- Questions - Please contact Abigael Blumenthal at email@example.com
VIP Tickets now SOLD OUT!
Minneapolis' Taste of the Nation® Hotlist for No Kid Hungry is back at a new location and a new night in 2015! Join Chef Chair Tim McKee and honorary Chef Chair Michelle Gayer, along with over 30 of the Twin Cities' hottest chefs and mixologists, at the gorgeous Nicollet Island Pavilion for a night to savor- and remember!
In addition to one-stop tasting of the cities' best food and drinks, Minneapolis' Taste of the Nation Hotlist will feature live music by acclaimed indie favorite Communist Daughter, a silent auction with once-in-a lifetime experiences, a wine ring toss, and much, much more, all to benefit the work to end childhood hunger in Minneapolis, Minnesota and America.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to buy VIP tickets where you will be treated to an exclusive cocktail experience brought to you by the soon-to-open Alibi Louge and The Exchange!
2015 Participating Restaurants
2015 Participating Mixologists
More restaurants and mixologists coming soon!
Legal Services Advocacy Project For 100 years, Legal Aid has worked in pursuit of helping Minnesota’s most vulnerable citizens gain access to their basic rights for safety, shelter, food, health care and education. And with the support of hundreds of Minnesotans, they’ve had the privilege to change lives along the way.
University of Minnesota Coop Extension Extension researchers and educators engage individuals and organizations in asking the challenging questions to discover science-based answers that make a difference. Together, they create a better world for today and tomorrow by: keeping our food safe and affordable, preparing today's youth to thrive in a complex world, ensuring Minnesota communities are strong, improving our environment, and helping families make better decisions.
Second Harvest Heartland Second Harvest Heartland is one of the nation’s largest, most efficient and most innovative food banks. In 2014, they delivered more than 74 million meals to over 1,000 food shelves, pantries and other agency partner programs serving 59 counties in Minnesota and western Wisconsin. Additionally, they are a member of Feeding America, a network of more than 200 food banks serving every state in the United States.
Greater Minneapolis Council of Churches, FoodShare The Minnesota FoodShare March Campaign brings together hundreds of companies, civic groups, schools and congregations to help keep 300 food shelves statewide stocked throughout the year. This grassroots campaign is their most enduring program.