1. By purchasing a Ticket or entering a Culinary Event, the holder of the Ticket or guest of a holder of a Ticket agrees to be bound by and subject to these Ticket Terms and
2. Share our Strength reserves the right to refuse entry to a Culinary Event to any person who has been banned from, or disruptive at, a previous Share Our Strength event,
and such person shall be deemed to be trespassing and will be removed from the event.
3. Tickets are revocable at the sole discretion of Share Our Strength, with or without cause, for improper conduct of any holder of a Ticket or guest of a holder of a Ticket.
4. Entry to Culinary Events are only for persons aged 21 and over unless otherwise stated. No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their
parents, will be admitted. Entry into an event requires a valid ID that shows Proof of Age. Failure to produce evidence of Proof of Age will result in refusal of entry.
5. All ticket sales are final and non-refundable; Share Our Strength may alter or change the time or venue of the Culinary Event; no refunds will be granted.
6. The holder of a Ticket assumes all risks and dangers of personal injury or property damage arising from or related to the event.
Share Our Strength has earned the reputation for being one of America's most effective nonprofits and won acclaim for its enterprising and visionary efforts in developing corporate partnerships tailored to achieve each company's business objectives. Find out how you can become a sponsor »